skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The World One Picture At A Time
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Repeat Clients and Referrals
If I have taken your photos in the past, I will give you a discount!
If you refer a friend I will also give you a discount!
Pass my contact information on to everybody you know :)
Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact Information:
Devin Miller
541.350.4557
devin_miller80@msn.com
April Special
I am not going to have a special in April, instead I am having a give away this month for a free photo session, GOOD LUCK!
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(14)
►
April
(3)
▼
March
(9)
Headed out of town
Santoro's
Repeat Clients and Referrals
Wilcox
Perri Girls
Harlee and Kamdin in Shaniko, OR.
Senior Pictures
VERY brief "sneak peak" of Tristan
Road Trip Photography Session-Deluca Kiddos
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(12)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
About Me
Devin
I am a Wife, Mom, Photographer & Bookkeeper. Yes, I have a lot of titles, but the two I enjoy the most are the two that make me no money, just joy!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment