skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The World One Picture At A Time
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Headed out of town
Be ready for some wonderful beach pictures next week! It will probably include me behind the camera and the kids and daddy playing. Also, I will have some of the Hardenbrook's, this is going to be a good time, I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact Information:
Devin Miller
541.350.4557
devin_miller80@msn.com
April Special
I am not going to have a special in April, instead I am having a give away this month for a free photo session, GOOD LUCK!
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(14)
►
April
(3)
▼
March
(9)
Headed out of town
Santoro's
Repeat Clients and Referrals
Wilcox
Perri Girls
Harlee and Kamdin in Shaniko, OR.
Senior Pictures
VERY brief "sneak peak" of Tristan
Road Trip Photography Session-Deluca Kiddos
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(12)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
About Me
Devin
I am a Wife, Mom, Photographer & Bookkeeper. Yes, I have a lot of titles, but the two I enjoy the most are the two that make me no money, just joy!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment