Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Give Away

Ok, I am going to be building an "indoor" photo studio in my garage (it will be removable) and would love to try it out with someone other than my own kids (although I will do that also) so I thought I would do a give away!

All you have to do is post a comment on here and then I will use a website to randomly pick the winner!

Must be local! Only one comment per person please. Winner will be announced Apr 30th.

Ready. Set. GO!

17 comments:

  1. Ok I am signing up for the contest!! Hope we win!! Have a nice day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo we would love to be your guinea pigs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an entry for Candace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blonde hair, blue eyed boy and that dark haired girl on your site are so cute, who's are they?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tee hee...this is an entry for Dorilyn...don't you want to randomly pick me??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm definitely entering this contest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanta be entered! I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kade is really cute and wants you to take some pics of him!!!! - Kaleena Kraft

    ReplyDelete
  9. Erika is going to be 2 and a half, and I would be interested in trying to get some pictures of her and free is a great price! Good Luck to Me He He.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm kind of local aren't I??? :P PICK ME PICK ME!!!! :P

    Trish Martin (Raul's soon to be wife! :P)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've had two photo shoots with Devin. One with family and one without. Both were extraordinary and left me with tons of amazingly shot, well edited pictures. She is professional, has an eye for the best light and angle, made us extremely comfortable and brought props and plenty of ideas that we couldn't have come up with on our own.

    Honestly, the only thing that I can say she really needs to work on (but only in my solo shoot) is her choice in models for the shoot. We all have faults.

    ReplyDelete