skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The World One Picture At A Time
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Christmas Pictures
I am ready to take family Christmas pictures! I prefer outdoor, but can make indoor pictures work as well. I have several dates currently available!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact Information:
Devin Miller
541.350.4557
devin_miller80@msn.com
April Special
I am not going to have a special in April, instead I am having a give away this month for a free photo session, GOOD LUCK!
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(14)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(12)
►
December
(5)
▼
November
(3)
Changed "sneak peak"
Family Pictures!
Christmas Pictures
►
October
(4)
About Me
Devin
I am a Wife, Mom, Photographer & Bookkeeper. Yes, I have a lot of titles, but the two I enjoy the most are the two that make me no money, just joy!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment